CSR discourse

Catharina Müller catharina.muller at UDC.ES
Wed Jan 30 08:49:36 UTC 2013

*Apologies for cross-posting*

Dear Colleagues,

I am recently working on CSR (corporate social responsibility) from a critical perspective. I am trying to analyse CSR discourse of international garment corporations by paying attention to key notions such as persuasion, power, legitimation, capitalism, ideology, reputation, context, etc.

Thus, I was wondering if some other members of this list work on the same or a similar subject. If this is the case or if you are interested in the topic, please contact me at catharina.muller at udc.es

I would be grateful if you could forward this message to other colleagues who may be interested. Even if I am a linguist, my approach is interdisciplinary, therefore, I am also glad about contacts with sociologists, economists, PR, NGOs, etc. who want to discuss the topic.

With many thanks in advance and all best wishes,

Catharina Müller

Programa Oficial de Doutoramento en Lingüística e as súas Aplicacións (interuniversitario)

Departamento de Galego-Portugués, Francés e Lingüística

Universidade de A Coruña

Spain