Explaining differences in language acquisition between siblings

Muhammad Alzaidi mohd.zaidi2007 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 1 12:38:54 UTC 2013

Dear Ignasi,
I'm really interested to have some comments and suggestions about this
topic. If you receive any comments/suggestions that we (the list) do not
receive, please send it to me...

In your case, Is gender makes a difference? In your case, there are two
children but it's not clear whether they are the same in terms of gender or
different (i.e. boy, girl)?

thanks
Muhammad