LINGANTH Digest - 4 May 2013 to 7 May 2013 (#2013-54)

Aslihan AKKAYA aslhn at YAHOO.COM
Wed May 8 04:26:24 UTC 2013

Roger:

I highly suggest you to read/start with the following article:

Language and World View
Author(s): Jane H. Hill and Bruce Mannheim
Source: Annual Review of Anthropology, Vol. 21 (1992), pp. 381-406

Best, Asli

Aslihan Akkaya, PhD

Visiting Scholar
Department of Linguistics