terminology question

Martin Kaminer martin.kaminer at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 13 21:15:54 UTC 2013

In Yiddish, Kochleffel, literally a cooking spoon, someone who goes around
stirring things up and then can't help but advise on their resolution.
 Parodied rather wryly here - http://bit.ly/15GHqm2
While edging into the metaphorical I'm also reminded of Sylvester McMonkey
McBean in the Dr. Seuss story "The Sneetches"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sneetches_and_Other_Stories#.22The_Sneetches.22