Linguistics grad school recommendations

s.t. bischoff bischoff.st at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 14 14:07:58 UTC 2013

Hello Paul,

A colleague of mine has a nice webpage echoing much of what has already
been said about letters of recommendation. You can access it here
http://crab.rutgers.edu/~seduffy/rec.htm. In addition, the Linguist List
provides information regarding a number of programs in linguistics that you
can browse or search at http://linguistlist.org/teach/programs/. Further,
the Student Support page at Linguist List has a number of postings for
financial assistance (i.e. funded PhD positions) that might be worth
browsing. You can access the page here http://linguistlist.org/support/.

Best of luck,
Shannon