AAA business meeting resolution on part-time academic labor

Leila Monaghan leila.monaghan at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 13 12:57:26 UTC 2013

Thanks for passing the resolution about part time faculty on, Steve, and I
urge all my colleagues to attend the business meeting on Thursday night at
6:15!

all best,

Leila

--