AAA business meeting resolution on part-time academic labor

Laura Ahearn ahearn at RCI.RUTGERS.EDU
Wed Nov 13 14:08:34 UTC 2013

Dear All,

Here are a couple of charts from AAUP depicting the dramatic changes in faculty labor that make the resolution so important:

http://www.aaup.org/sites/default/files/Faculty_Trends_0.pdf

Laura

Laura M. Ahearn
Associate Professor, Rutgers University
Department of Anthropology
Series Editor, Oxford Studies in the Anthropology of Language
(703) 241-4127
Twitter: @AhearnLaura
http://www.anthro.rutgers.edu/fac/department-undergrad-a-grad-faculty/laura-ahearn