Linganth Dinner Thursday 8pm, please RSVP

Leila Monaghan leila.monaghan at GMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 17 20:48:28 UTC 2013

Hi all, the 19th (give or take) annual Linganth Dinner is upon us.

Chicago Curry House (Indian & Nepalese Cuisine)
Thursday 8pm
899 S. Plymouth Ct. Chicago, IL 60605 | Tel. 312.362.9999
My cell phone is 610-529-0460. My voice mail is not set up but you can
leave a text message.

http://www.curryhouseonline.com/menu.html

If you want to walk over with the group, please meet at the end of the AAA
main business meeting ~7:30pm, Waldorf Ballroom.  Meet at the rightmost
exit from the perspective of looking at the podium/speakers.

Please RSVP by Tuesday night by e-mail or see me at the meetings.

All are welcome and the dinner is always a good place for students to meet
linganth people. Looking forward to seeing you all!

all best,

Leila

--
Leila Monaghan, PhD