roommate for LSA meeting in Minneapolis?

Alexander King a.king at ABDN.AC.UK
Tue Oct 1 13:06:48 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues,

I'm not going to the AAA this year, but attending the LSA and SSILA meetings in Minneapolis Jan 2-5. I have a double room (two beds) reserved in the conference hotel (Hilton) and looking for a roommate to split the costs.

Alex

Senior Lecturer in Anthropology - University of Aberdeen, School of Social Sciences,  AB24 3QY, UK, +44(1224) 272732

http://www.abdn.ac.uk/anthropology/staff/details.php?id=a.king
http://www.koryaks.net/
Tweet @Ememqut01

Assoc. Editor, Sibirica: Interdisciplinary Journal of Siberian Studies: http://journals.berghahnbooks.com/sib/