Language and Culture Anthro news column

Leila Monaghan leila.monaghan at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 22 21:57:17 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am currently the official editor of the Language and Culture news letter
column along with Richard Senghas and Jacqueline Messing.  We have produced
a number of fine columns including important discussions on language and
immigration and language and politics but other commitments prevent us from
continuing.  Would anyone else like to apply for this column or something
similar?  The columnists are chosen by the Anthro News people but I know
they have welcomed a linganth perspective.  Drop me a note if you are
interested and I will introduce you to the AN editor.

all best wishes,

Leila

--
Leila Monaghan, PhD