research stay

Catharina Müller catharina.muller at UDC.ES
Mon Sep 30 10:07:58 UTC 2013

Dear list members,

first of all, apologies for cross-posting.

I am a PhD student at the University of A Coruña, Spain, looking for a university (in any country, less Spain) in order to do a research stay of three months.

My research concerns the examination of business discourse. Specifically, I am concentrating on the discourse of Corporate Social Responsibility in the garment industry. I have a critical, interpretative approach to the analysis of this discourse, looking for relations of power, persuasion, ideology…

If anybody is aware of a university/department/professor working in something similar and with the possibility to receive a PhD student, please let me know.

Thanks a lot,

Best,

Catharina Müller

Universidade de A Coruña