LINGANTH Digest - 31 Jan 2014 to 1 Feb 2014 (#2014-13)

Peterson, Leighton C. lpeterson at MIAMIOH.EDU
Sun Feb 2 15:27:54 UTC 2014

The recent film "A Life without Words," (Dir: Adam Isenberg, 2012, DER)
about Nicaraguan siblings, is interesting on multiple levels.  It's
quite ethnographic in style and raises uncomfortable questions.
http://www.der.org/films/life-without-words.html

lcp

Leighton C. Peterson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Anthropology