Request for Help/Student-friendly Journals: Publishing Student Work

Audrey Cooper discorpo at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 5 23:02:39 UTC 2014

Hi Hilary,

I am in a similar situation with an advisee and in searching for possible
publication venues came across this handy resource list by the Council on
Undergraduate Research:

http://www.cur.org/resources/students/undergraduate_journals/

A useful starting place perhaps...

Best,