AAA 2014 invited session on language documentation

Chris Rogers chris.linguist at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 7 22:13:28 UTC 2014

Hi Alex,
I though there was a message from the new CELP (the LSA committee which
deals with language endangerment issues) leadership looking for session
suggestions.  I'll see if I can find it.  I imagine though that all of
us CELPers would be very excited to collaborate (I am at least).

Sounds interesting!

Chris Rogers, PhD
www.languageconservation.org