Audio software?

Steven Black stevepblack at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 5 13:50:15 UTC 2014

Hi Susan,
I'm sure there are lots of good programs out there, but I would recommend
just using Microsoft Word and making an audio log, writing the time
displayed on the audio file where you have a comment. An advantage of this
(other than not having to learn a new program) is that you can use the
"find" function in word to search for particular notes or codes that you
have used to denote specific topics or ideas.

If you want to use audio-video software you might try Inqscribe, which
allows you to set time codes and sync writing with audio/video--this is
meant for creating subtitled videos but it could do the trick.