Audio software?

metaimagem metaimagem at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 6 01:28:43 UTC 2014

Hi, you also can try:

http://tla.mpi.nl/tools/tla-tools/elan/

ELAN description ELAN is a professional tool for the creation of complex
annotations on video and audio resources.

With ELAN a user can add an unlimited number of annotations to audio and/or
video streams. An annotation can be a sentence, word or gloss, a comment,
translation or a description of any feature observed in the media.
Annotations can be created on multiple layers, called tiers. Tiers can be
hierarchically interconnected. An annotation can either be time-aligned to
the media or it can refer to other existing annotations. The textual
content of annotations is always in Unicode and the transcription is stored
in an XML format.
ELAN provides several different views on the annotations, each view is
connected and synchronized to the media playhead.

Up to 4 video files can be associated with an annotation document. Each
video can be integrated in the main document window or displayed in its own
resizable window.
ELAN delegates media playback to an existing media framework, like Windows
Media Player, QuickTime or JMF (Java Media Framework). As a result a wide
variety of audio and video formats is supported and high performance media
playback can be achieved.

ELAN is written in the Java programming language and the sources are
available for non-commercial use. It runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.

best,

rogerio.