On intercultural communication

Mohammad Taha arabic.tester.taha at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 30 18:18:00 UTC 2014

The link below is an ad for Mobinil, an Egyptian mobile phone operator, which features commonly used hand gestures in Egypt. It is a short ad that I have used in the past, within the context of introducing concepts related to non-verbal intercultural communication. It generated very fascinating and interesting discussions. I hope this helps.

​http://youtu.be/nbHvl9whBXA​

Kind Regards,

Mohammad Taha
Sent from my iPad®

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The information in this e-mail and any attachments are legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, distribution, or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received and/or are viewing this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail, and delete this e-mail and any attachments from your system. Thank you!