FW: Re: (Ling) Ethnographies of work on airline crew?

Kephart, Ronald rkephart at UNF.EDU
Thu Jul 31 20:11:13 UTC 2014

Folks,

The sender of this message was unable to post so I am forwarding it along.

Ron Kephart

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Kleifgen, JoAnne" <Kleifgen at exchange.tc.columbia.edu<mailto:Kleifgen at exchange.tc.columbia.edu>>
To: LINGANTH at listserv.linguistlist.org<mailto:LINGANTH at listserv.linguistlist.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 11:13:41 -0500
Subject: Re: (Ling) Ethnographies of work on airline crew?
Here is the reference for Charlotte Linde's work. Glad she was finally
noted!
Linde, C. (1988) The quantitative study of communicative success:
Politeness and accidents in aviation discourse. Language in Society 17 (3),
375-399.
Jo Anne Kleifgen

--
Jo Anne Kleifgen, Professor Emeritus of Linguistics and Education
Teachers College, Columbia University

525 W. 120th St.
Box 211
New York, NY 10027