AS 2.0: user experience testing

Oona Schmid oschmid at AAANET.ORG
Tue Mar 25 23:53:14 UTC 2014

AAA and Wiley-Blackwell want to improve AnthroSource. Our plan is to re-launch AnthroSource in January 2015 and in the interest of meeting anthropologists' needs more fully, we invite those familiar with AnthroSource to participate in individual sessions to be conducted remotely with screen sharing on your computer on Wednesday, April 16 and Thursday April 17.

I would like to invite you to participate in these 1-on-1 sessions to give us an opportunity to learn more about your research needs, which will help inform and guide our future product offerings and enhancements. Our publisher, Wiley-Blackwell, will be offering an incentive of $100 for those who qualify and are scheduled to participate. All you will need to participate in the session is a computer with internet connection and a phone for the interview.

We only have a limited number of time slots available, so if we are unable to schedule you for a time slot we appreciate your interest and will try to consider you for future research.
If you are interested in participating, please contact kbrindley at focusfwd.com. Please include in your email:

  *   Full name
  *   What company or institution are you currently employed by or affiliated with?
  *   Are you a member of The American Anthropological Association?
  *   Phone number and time zone/best time of day that you can be reached by phone

Focus Forward has been selected to schedule these sessions. They will contact you with additional qualifying questions and scheduling availability.
Thank you,
Oona Schmid, AAA Director, Publishing