Follow Up re 2013 Presidential Conversation on Language & Mobility/PEI on Migration

Dick, Hilary dickh at ARCADIA.EDU
Fri May 2 16:00:21 UTC 2014

Hello, everyone--

I am writing with a quick follow up on my email of April 16 (forwarded
below).

Please remember that the deadline to email me with expressions of interest
related to the AAA's new PEI on Migration, Displacement, and Mobility is
this coming *TUES May 6*. This is also the last day I will be able to
receive feedback on the SLA Presidential Conversation on Language and
Mobility summary (explained in my email below), which will be discussed as
part of the PEI planning meeting later this month.

Thank you for your time and attention.

All the best,
Hilary

--