[Linganth] Linguistic Anthropology Graduate student meeting at the AAAs

Magnus Pharao Hansen magnuspharao at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 18:13:17 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues

I am the graduate student representative in the direction of the Society
for Linguistic Anthropology, and I write to invite my graduate student
colleagues to a meeting during the Annual Meeting in Washington D.C..

It will be a place to meet other students, make contacts, and discuss
issues related to the experience of being a graduate student in linguistic
anthropology.  Given that many of us are not surrounded by throngs of
 like-minded individuals in our home departments it may turn out to be a
nice experience. the meeting will be either on friday or saturday
afternoon, at a time and place to be decided.

If you are interested in participating please let me know by sending me an
email with the subject line "Graduate Student AAA Meeting".  Let me know if
friday or saturday afternoon is best for you. Also feel free to propose
topics for discussion or conversation.

Faculty members please send this email along to any students you have whom
you know will be attending the AAAs. They may not be subscribed to this
list.

All the best, and looking forward to seeing you,

Magnus Pharao Hansen

--
Magnus Pharao Hansen
PhD. candidate / Predoctoral Fellow at the Center for Us-mexican studies

*magnus_pharao_hansen at brown.edu <magnus_pharao_hansen at brown.edu>*
US: 001 401 651 8413