October 2014 Archives by subject
Starting: Wed Oct 1 07:39:28 UTC 2014
Ending: Thu Oct 30 12:25:34 UTC 2014
- 5 min survey
- [Linganth] AAA Committe on Ethics: Two announcments
- [Linganth] CFP: 60th Annual Conference of the International Linguistic Association - Teachers College, Columbia University, April 24-26, 2015
Jo Anne Kleifgen
- CFPs - Approaches to Digital Discourse Analysis Conference - ADDA 1
- Department Head Position: Spanish with open specialization
- Extended Call for papers: The Sociolinguistics of Globalization Conference, 3-6 June 2015, Hong Kong
- Fwd: MaxQDA or Atlas.ti or Dedoose?
- Lavender Languages 22, Feb 13-15, 2015
- Reminder: Call for Papers GURT 2015 "Diversity and Super-Diversity"
- [Linganth] Romani Studies - New Issue Alert
- Tenure-Track Position in Anthropology of Racial Formations
- TENURE TRACK ASSISTANT PROFESSOR POSITION in LINGUISTIC ANTHROPOLOGY (Binghamton University)
Douglas J. Glick
- TENURE TRACK ASSISTANT PROFESSOR POSITION IN TESOL, DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION, UMBC
Last message date:
Thu Oct 30 12:25:34 UTC 2014
Archived on: Thu Oct 30 12:25:39 UTC 2014
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).