Fwd: Interests

Leila Monaghan leila.monaghan at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 3 04:07:11 UTC 2014

Hi, I was wondering if any of you were working on language revitalization
projects in North America or Europe and were looking for field help this
upcoming summer.  Tyler Whitaker, a first year linguistic anthropology
student at Southern Illinois University is looking for an MA project.

She was an anthro major and linguistics minor as an undergraduate, with
specialties in German and Japanese.  In addition to a general interest in
language revitalization, she is also interested in gender and sexuality
issues as well as the reappropriation of stigmatizing language.

Just drop me a note if you have a project or suggestions for possible
projects.

all best and a happy fall and new term to you all,

Leila

--
Leila Monaghan, PhD
Department of Anthropology