Survey supporting campus climate research for students of color! (also, a chance to get $100 gift card)

ROLF J STRAUBHAAR straubhaar at UCLA.EDU
Tue Sep 16 16:15:09 UTC 2014

Thank you for your feedback, Celso--we've discussed many of these issues,
but you bring up good points that deserve revisiting. I'll bring this up at
our next research team meeting.