[Linganth] PLEASE SHARE WIDELY -- Ph.D. Assistantships Available, Communication, Culture & Media, Drexel University

Rachel Reynolds rrr28 at drexel.edu
Thu Dec 3 20:35:04 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues and Friends:

 Our Ph.D. Program is recruiting for next fall. We will have four spots available that include stipend and tuition remission, and we are accepting applications from both B.A. and M.A. holders. Please let anyone who might be interested know. Students in the program generally get jobs in media and communication studies, but the program involves working with media studies scholars, communication scholars, anthropologists, and sociologists. A look at the faculty list might help people grasp what they can do in the program. If an international student needs a bit more time to get the GRE done, they should contact me.

 THANKS for sharing! Rachel Reynolds

Assistantships for Ph.D. Study Available, Communication, Culture & Media, Drexel

 The Ph.D. program in Communication, Culture and Media at Drexel University is announcing that teaching and research assistantships are available for those admitted for Fall of 2016. Offers include tuition remissions and stipend. Deadline for applications is December 15, 2015.

 The program offers strengths in online communities, political communication, consumerism and branding in mass media, visual culture and political economy approaches to mass media discourse and critical discourse studies.

Please see our website for more information.

http://drexel.edu/coas/academics/graduate-programs/communication-culture-media/

or

http://catalog.drexel.edu/graduate/collegeofartsandsciences/communicationcultureandmedia/

 For full consideration, applications should include a 1500 word statement of purpose, three letters of recommendation, transcripts of all college-level coursework and GRE scores. Persons with specific questions can contact the graduate director, Rachel Reynolds, rrr at drexel.edu, or graduate coordinator, Christina Vanella, <clv33 at drexel.edu>clv33 at drexel.edu