[Linganth] AAA Proposals on Ling Anth and Food?

Nathaniel Dumas nadumas at ucsc.edu
Thu Feb 12 21:03:19 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Is anyone doing any panel proposals this year on ling anth and food? If so,
please feel free to reach out to me, as I might have an idea for a paper
abstract on language variation, food (directives), and power in regards to
American Stuttering English (ASE). If not, if anyone has any ideas on
organizing such a panel as well, feel free to shoot me an email offline at
nadumas at ucsc.edu.

Cheers,
Nate

--
Nathaniel Dumas
Research Associate, Department of Anthropology
nadumas at ucsc.edu