[Linganth] Ethics Blog

Steven Black stevepblack at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 15:09:17 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I¹m writing to encourage people to submit blog posts on issues related to
research/professional ethics to the new Ethics Blog of the American
Anthropology Association. We will begin advertising for the blog in earnest
in the next week or so. Blog submissions should be about 500 words in
length. These can be thought pieces, bringing ethical questions and queries
to the broader community. I think this is an especially good opportunity for
graduate students to get involved. Additionally, if you have published or
are about to publish work that relates to anthropological ethics, this could
be a good place to write a shorter, more accessible version that could
contain a hyperlink to the full article.

Visit http://ethics.aaanet.org to view other posts. Send posts or post ideas
to ethicsfeedback at aaanet.org

Take care,
Steve Black

Steven P. Black
Chair of the Committee on Ethics of the American Anthropology Association

Department of Anthropology
Georgia State University
P.O. Box 3998
Atlanta, GA 30302-3998