[Linganth] Fwd: 2015 AAA Meetings in Denver & National Association of Student Anthropologists announcment

Paul Kroskrity paulvk at ucla.edu
Fri Jan 30 04:42:42 UTC 2015

Dear SLA Members,

I am forwarding to you a message from 2015 AAA Program Chair Ann Stahl which provides some useful information via the links provided.  It always amazes me how quick a turnaround this always is.  Seems like we are barely back from the 2014 meetings in DC and we are now facing approaching deadlines for the 2015 meetings in Denver.

This is just information to those who want to get an early start on planning for the meeting.  2015 SLA Program Editor Judy Pine will be contacting you all shortly with a more user-friendly set of relevant information.

In addition to Ann Stahl’s announcement I am also copying in NASA’s Crystal Sheedy’s call for nominations for officers for this student organization.  See that below as well as the attachment.

All the best,

Paul
Paul V. Kroskrity
President, Society for Linguistic Anthropology
Professor of Anthropology
Chair, American Indian Studies
Department of Anthropology
341 Haines Hall  -   Box 951553