[Linganth] suggestions for Living Language second edition?

Laura Ahearn ahearn at rci.rutgers.edu
Wed Jun 3 16:47:07 UTC 2015

Dear All,

I'm in the process of preparing a second edition of my book, Living Language: An Introduction to Linguistic Anthropology (Wiley-Blackwell, 2012). If you have any suggestions for research I should include or revisions I should make in the second edition, especially if your suggestions are based on experiences you have had while teaching the first edition of Living Language, I would really love to see them (off-list, of course).

With luck, the new edition should be available sometime in the fall. Thanks very much for your help!

Laura

Laura M. Ahearn
AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellow
USAID Global Development Lab, Research and Innovation Fellowships
Associate Professor, Department of Anthropology (on leave)
Rutgers University
Series Editor, Oxford Studies in the Anthropology of Language
Office: (202) 712-4348; Cell: (703) 314-2383
Twitter: @AhearnLaura
http://www.anthro.rutgers.edu/fac/department-undergrad-a-grad-faculty/laura-ahearn