[Linganth] Using library repositories as archives for linguistic data

Kratz, Corinne CKRATZ at emory.edu
Thu Jun 11 16:56:28 UTC 2015

The National Anthropological Archives and the Human Studies Film Archives (which includes sound recordings) – both at the Smithsonian – are also places where such collections can be placed. I’ve put some film from my Okiek research there and have promised my field research material.  I also worked with NAA in the past couple of years to create the Ivan Karp collection of field notes, photos, etc., with a finding guide (see attached). They would also be folks to talk to about how they work with collections.

Corinne A. Kratz
Emory Director, African Critical Inquiry Program
Professor Emerita of Anthropology and African Studies Emory University

Please help support the African Critical Inquiry Program<http://www.gs.emory.edu/about/special/acip.html>.
The Ivan Karp/Corinne Kratz Fund<https://www.facebook.com/ivan.karp.corinne.kratz.fund> is on Facebook!
Online Archive of Ivan Karp's Publications<http://halleinstitute.emory.edu/karp/>