[Linganth] AAA roundtable on reading the ancestors

Vidali, Debra debra.vidali at emory.edu
Wed Mar 11 14:27:44 UTC 2015

I would be happy to read something from Whorf or Sapir, if no one has already volunteered to do this.  I would also be happy to read something from Morgan.  For any of these, I would engage questions about linguistic and cultural relativity,  and their intellectual/historical/ethical positioning with respect to the Native American people they worked with.

* * * * *
Debra Spitulnik Vidali
Department of Anthropology
Emory University