[Linganth] Adjunct/ contingent labor: comments needed on ethics blog post

Steven Black stevepblack at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 14:18:00 UTC 2015

Dear all,
Netta Avineri and I would greatly appreciate it if you would read our recent
blog post on the American Anthropological Association¹s (AAA) Ethics Blog
and provide comments at the bottom of the page: http://ethics.aaanet.org

We are in the midst of working with others to craft a statement to send to
the AAA executive board in early May, and we want to incorporate as many
perspectives as possible. The ideas/ thoughts of linguists, sociolinguists,
and linguistic anthropologists would be more than welcome!

Take care,
Steve Black