[Linganth] CFP 2015 AAA Session: (In)visible Hands: Collective agencies and corporate actors

Gregory Kohler kohlergb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 03:14:26 UTC 2015

Hi,

We're still looking for one or two more presenters for our 2015 AAA panel
on collective agency inside corporate and organizational settings. You can
find the original CFP below.

If interested, please email Gregory Kohler (gkohler at uci.edu) and Michael
Prentice (mprentic at umich.edu) with your potential topic.