[Linganth] Ethnographies of Language and Gender

Mara Green elizabethmaragreen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 18:18:54 UTC 2015

I have not yet read this but I know it's literally a prize-winner:

*The Games Black Girls Play: Learning the Ropes from Double Dutch to
Hip-Hop,* by Kyra Gaunt (2006).

An unrelated question: Do these wonderful lists of resources end up getting
accessibly archived anywhere? Perhaps that question has already been asked
and answered, if so my apologies.

Best to all.