[Linganth] Ethnographies of Language and Gender

Chad Nilep nilep at ilas.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Thu Nov 5 00:53:25 UTC 2015

“Do these wonderful lists of resources end up getting accessibly archived anywhere?”

Posts to LINGANTH are archived by LINGUISTLIST here: http://listserv.linguistlist.org/pipermail/linganth/

It’s not a beautiful interface, but all the emails are there.

Stephanie Feyne has started a Google doc -- though I can never figure out how to access those, maybe because my LINGANTH subscription is not tied to a Gmail account? Ethnographies of language and gender to teach to undergraduates <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qVcRTpnYaOufxkQwegq1i7WXw0Ro4euILHELIi81SM4/edit?usp=sharing_eid&invite=CJaInbEG&ts=563a7c83>

I’ve also compiled the titles suggested so far in a post on SLA’s teaching resources blog. http://teach.linguisticanthropology.org/2015/11/05/ethnographies-of-language-and-gender/

-Chad