[Linganth] Ethnographies of Language and Gender

Barbara LeMaster Barbara.LeMaster at csulb.edu
Thu Nov 5 23:43:43 UTC 2015

Hi Mara,

I am trying to archive anything related to language and gender issues on a part of my website.  I will archive these ethnographies.  I see I can attribute this one to you putting it forward.  I am housing syllabi - but if you look at the website, we have also taken out the readings for quick reference, and the exercises so that others can peruse them and adapt them for their own uses.

I am also trying to do that with Deaf-language-related work.  It's still a work in process.    the point of all of it was to provide a centralized place for information.

See you soon!
Barbara

Dr. Barbara LeMaster
Director, ASL Linguistics and Deaf Cultures Program
Linguistics Search Committee, Chair
Professor,
Departments of Anthropology and Linguistics
CSULB, 1250 Bellflower Boulevard
Long Beach, CA 90840
Office:  FO3-322
Phone: (562) 985-5037