[Linganth] race and language ethnographies

Stephanie Feyne stefeyne at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 16:45:42 UTC 2015

While this is not a book, I think this is a very accessible video on race,
language and ideologies.
And it's poetry.

<goog_1393172245>
https://www.ted.com/talks/jamila_lyiscott_3_ways_to_speak_english?language=en

Jaminla Lyiscott - 3 Ways to Speak English

Stephanie Feyne

On Sat, Nov 7, 2015 at 6:34 AM, Auryte Cekuolyte <auryte.cekuolyte at gmail.com