[Linganth] AAA conference roommate needed

Daniel Ginsberg dg338 at georgetown.edu
Wed Nov 11 20:53:13 UTC 2015

Apologies for cross-posting.

I'm looking for a roommate for the AAA conference. A colleague of mine
reserved an apartment through Airbnb, and we were planning to split it, but
she unfortunately had to change her plans and won't be attending the
conference. I'm hoping to find someone to share the space and the expense.

Here's a link to the apartment
<https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4235002?eluid=0&euid=433e6730-ba41-efcd-d254-af2ac4bd17d8>.
I'm asking $225 for Wednesday arrival / Sunday departure; if you're only
staying part of the conference we could work out something pro rata. Let me
know if you're interested or have any questions.

Daniel

--
Daniel Ginsberg
Doctoral candidate, Linguistics