[Linganth] correction: AAA Roundtable: Teaching Lang and Culture from World Anthropologies

Evelyn Dean Olmsted evelyn.dean at upr.edu
Tue Nov 17 20:52:37 UTC 2015

My apologies - the title of the roundtable is

"Teaching Language and Culture: Approaches from World Anthropologies"
Thursday, November 19, 2015: 10:15 AM-12:00 PM
Room Centennial B
Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
Session 3-0540

not "Teaching Linguistic Anthropology," as I indicated in my first message.

Evelyn

--
Dra. Evelyn Dean-Olmsted
Catedrática Auxiliar, Departamento de Sociología y Antropología
evelyn.dean at upr.edu