[Linganth] anyone interested in being an expert for Huffington Post Live?

Ilana Gershon imgershon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 01:29:48 UTC 2015

Dear All,
I just received a request to be an anthropological expert by Huffington
Post on a topic I know nothing about -- the terms people use to describe
unmarried significant others.
But perhaps someone on this list would be interested in talking
about this on very short notice.  If you are, please contact Erika
Larose (erika.larose at huffingtonpost.com).

Here is the request:

We're producing a segment on what unmarried significant others call
each other when "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" is insufficient. We'd love to
know if you're available to join us via webcam (or recommend other experts)
to discuss how English compares to other languages in this respect.

The segment airs *tomorrow, October 16th at 5:15pm EDT.* I'd be happy to
provide further details!

Best regards,
Erika Larose

-- *Erika Larose* Production Assistant | HUFFPOST LIVE 770 Broadway, 4th
Floor | New York, NY | 10003 (402) 639-5975 | @erika_larose
<https://twitter.com/erika_larose>