[Linganth] ling anth work on human-robot interaction?

Meghanne Barker meghanne.barker at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 15:38:47 UTC 2015

Hi,

Here are a couple of articles:

Wilf, Eitan. 2013. Sociable robots, jazz music, and divination
​. Americ​an Ethnologist.

And

Hirofumi Katsuno (2011): The Robot's Heart: Tinkering with Humanity and
Intimacy in Robot-Building, Japanese Studies, 31:1, 93-109.

And Kathleen Richardson is a social anthropologist with a new book, An
Anthropology of Robots and AI
<https://www.routledge.com/products/9781138831742>(Routledge).

Best,

Meghanne