[Linganth] Comments needed! Proposed IRB changes

Woolard, Kathryn kwoolard at ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 15 00:18:58 UTC 2015

Dear Steve -

Thanks for drawing our attention to this; surely it will be very important. But the document is of course overwhelming, and there's no guidance on it posted on the AAA website ( I assume the 2011 AAA comment can't be taken to correspond to the document at hand now.)  Can you or your committee provide any sense of what sections linguistic anthropologists in particular should look at, or how we might be affected – positively or negatively?

Thanks and best wishes,

Kit

Kathryn A. Woolard,  Professor
Department of Anthropology, 0532