[Linganth] ling anth work on human-robot interaction?

Eleanor Wynn eleanorwynn3 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 19:12:14 UTC 2015

Hi Rebecca, thanks for the thoughtful reply. I had a separate conversation
with Damon on this list, looking to be involved in some kind of
ethics/philosophical input to AI and robot design. All worthwhile.

Eleanor

Eleanor Wynn
http://www.eleanorwynn1.com/
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/edit?trk=hb_tab_pro_top