[Linganth] Study: Grappling with race during fieldwork - your input is needed!

UA Gmail emfay at crimson.ua.edu
Tue Apr 26 00:14:34 UTC 2016

Greetings colleagues!

This is a reminder that we are conducting a brief (~10 minute) survey-based study on race and fieldwork in anthropology. The goal is to get a broad sense of how anthropologists across subfields conceive of and engage with race, even if they do not work on the topic specifically. We have gotten a lot of response to the survey, but the sample is heavily dominated by cultural anthropologists at present. Please help us represent linguistic anthropology by participating!

Here is the link to the survey:

https://universityofalabama.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eE9GSdktIb2FB3v <https://universityofalabama.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eE9GSdktIb2FB3v>

Thank you, in advance, for your time.
Sincerely,

Lesley Jo Weaver

PhD, MPH
Assistant Professor
Department of Anthropology
University of Alabama
ph. 205.348.2855 <tel:205.348.2855>  fax 205.348.7937 <tel:205.348.7937>
http://ljweaver.people.ua.edu <http://ljweaver.people.ua.edu/>