[Linganth] Passing of Paul Friedrich

William Beeman wbeeman at umn.edu
Tue Aug 16 17:53:28 UTC 2016

Dear Friends,

I am sorry to note the passing of Paul Friedrich last week. He was mentor
and friend to hundreds of linguistic anthropologists. We will be holding a
remembrance session for him at the Annual Meeting of the American
Anthropological Association (November 16-20) at the Minneapolis Convention
Center. The session will be on Friday, November 18 at approximately noon.
Anyone who would like to be kept abreast of this event as it develops
should write me at wbeeman at umn.edu

Best

William O. Beeman
Professor and Chair, Department of Anthropology
University of Minnesota
395 HHH Center
301 19th Avenue S.
Minneapolis, MN 55455