[Linganth] Passing of Paul Friedrich

Vidali, Debra debra.vidali at emory.edu
Wed Aug 17 13:15:51 UTC 2016

Thank you William for posting this news on the list, and for organizing the AAA remembrance session.  Let me also add this link for our linguistic anthropology community, with highlights of Paul's extraordinary career:  "A Conversation with Paul Friedrich" with Dale Pesmen   http://www.annualreviews.org/doi/pdf/10.1146/annurev-anthro-102313-025821

<http://www.annualreviews.org/doi/pdf/10.1146/annurev-anthro-102313-025821>

<http://www.annualreviews.org/doi/pdf/10.1146/annurev-anthro-102313-025821>

best,

Debra