[Linganth] Interviews without interviewers?

Joshua Raclaw Joshua.Raclaw at colorado.edu
Thu Dec 22 07:43:50 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I'm interested in work in ling anthro or related fields in which community
members interview one another (as opposed to the more typical
researcher-led interviews). I've seen this method used in sociolinguistics,
e.g., Alim's (2003) *semi-structured conversations* or the peer interview
method used in Rickford & McNair-Knox's (1994) work with Foxy Boston, but
was curious where else it might have been used.

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,
Josh
​

--
​Joshua Raclaw, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of English