[Linganth] NEXUS Journal: CFP Reminder

Nexus Canadian Student Journal of Anthropology nexusjournal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 18:31:24 UTC 2016

Dear department administrators, graduate coordinators and department chairs,

If possible, could you please distribute the attached reminder about the
Nexus call for papers and positions to the graduate  and undergraduate
students in your department?

Thank you very much for your assistance!

Call for Papers: NEXUS Student Anthropology Journal

We would like to remind students of the call for papers for the next issue
of Nexus, the peer-reviewed graduate student anthropology journal at
McMaster University.  Submissions are due *January 31st, 2016, *and can be
submitted online at journals.mcmaster.ca/nexus. Submission guidelines and
instructions are also available at this site. Please contact us with any
questions at nexusjournal at gmail.com.

Nexus is also seeking graduate student reviewers from within the graduate
student community. If interested, please fill in the attached application
form and send it to the above email address. Detailed information on
reviewer responsibilities can be found on the Nexus website.

We look forward to receiving your submissions!

Sincerely,

Nexus Editorial Staff

--
Editorial Board
*nexusjournal at gmail.com <nexusjournal at gmail.com>*

*NEXUS: The Canadian Student Journal of Anthropology*
Department of Anthropology
McMaster University
1280 Main Street West
Hamilton, ON, Canada
L8S 4L9

*Visit our website for submissions, article access, and more!*
*http://journals.mcmaster.ca/nexus <http://journals.mcmaster.ca/nexus>*
@NEXUS_McMaster <https://twitter.com/NEXUS_McMaster>