[Linganth] Your Help: "they" survey

s.t. bischoff bischoff.st at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 19:36:51 UTC 2016

*(Apologies for cross-posting)*

*Hello!*

*We are conducting a research study about people’s attitudes toward using
“they” to refer to one person and what factors are related to those
attitudes. This survey will only take about 20-30 minutes to complete. If
you are willing to participate in this research, please click the following
link: *https://purdue.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0qUVOWXK9BSmWC9

*Additionally, if you know anyone else who would be willing to take this
survey, please pass this email along – regardless of their age, education
level, etc. The survey is anonymous and no personal information will be
collected. You must be 18 years-old or older to participate.*

*Thank you so much for considering helping us with our study.*

*Sincerely, *

*Elisa (Elli) Hernandez and **Dr. Shannon Bischoff *

*Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne*