[Linganth] Your Help: "they" survey

Andy Law andylaw3107 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 00:47:08 UTC 2016

Hi Elli and Shannon,

I’d encourage you to post this in a new Facebook group I’ve set up: Queer Linguist(ic)s Network. (Shameless plug to the list for the group: open to <queer* people who are linguists> and <(any) people who study/research queer linguistics, like this>, for the purpose of supporting, advising, sharing, networking and so on). Or if you’d rather not join, I’m happy to pass it on!

Kind regards,

Andy Law